Fire Extinguisher in Pakistan
"A first line of Defense"
Buy Fire Extinguisher at lowest sale price among the list of Fire fighting companies in karachi, lahore, islamabad, rawalpindi, Peshawar, Bahawalpur, Faisalabad, Multan, Sialkot and all over Pakistan, We are suppliers of Gloria, Naffco ABC contains Dry Chemical Powder DCP from small 2Kg, 4Kg to 6Kg, CO2, AFFF Foam trolley types, Halotron gas, Wet Chemical, car Fire Extinguishers, ice ball, Refilling services, inspection tag, Fire Cylinder protection sign and uses, instructions, training, checklist & safety equipment for shops and industries. Abdullah Anti Fire Corporation provide regular maintenance and refilling services to our clients unlike online shopping stores like daraz or Alibaba.
A fire extinguisher is an active fire protection tool which is used to quit the small fires completely. Often in Emergency situation when you have nothing to counter the fire. Purchasing a portable fire extinguisher for your office is an important step toward protecting your life and assets from fire. At Abdullah Anti Fire Corporation we want to provide you with the list of most effective fire extinguishers that you can buy for your home, car or office. But before you buy a fire extinguisher it is essential that you do your research so you can determine the best type of extinguisher for your building and for that you should know the classes of fire.
Types of Fires & Classes of Fire Extinguishers
The first to deciding what fire extinguisher you should buy is to decide which type would be best suited for your home or office needs. It is important to first recognize the four major classes of fire.
- Class A – Ordinary combustibles ( wood, cloth, paper, plastic, etc.)
- Class B – Flammable liquids ( oil, gasoline, petrol, diesel, chemicals etc..)
- Class C – Electrical Energized Equipment ( Servers, computers, machinery etc..)
- Class D- Flammable metals ( Magnesium, Sodium, Titanium etc.. )
- Class K- Kitchen fires including domestic or commercial
Fire extinguishers usually have instructions on the sides that indicate the class of fire they are designed for. Now that you know how many extinguishers you need and what types to get now you can call us.
Dry Chemical Powder Fire Extinguishers are the most widely used and Multipurpose Fire Extinguisher. Mono-ammonium Phosphate based fire extinguisher is suitable for Class A, B & C of Fires. Simple to Operate with squeeze operation, DCP Fire Extinguisher are ideal for petrol and volatile liquids which makes them ideal for vehicle protection. its the best All Rounder which makes it an excellent choice for both industrial and domestic fire operation. Dry Chemical Powder ABC Fire Extinguisher are effective against fires involving paper, textiles, wood, plastic, rubber, petrol, motor oil, paints, LPG, CNG,and Acetylene, Electrically Energized Equipment
Carbon Dioxide fire extinguisher are for class B and C fires. CO2 Extinguisher leave behind no harmful residue which makes a good choice for electrical fire involving computer or other delicate electric equipment.CO2 is a non conductive, non-corrosive, non-combustible agent which reduces the oxygen available to support the fire and replace this oxygen. Operating Temperature -20C to + 60C, Effective on Fire Class B & C or Electric Fires. CO2 Fire Extinguishers are suitable for food storage, chemical plants, laboratories,Steel & Aluminum & Paint industries fire caused due by liquids such as oils, fats, solvents etc.
The Foam Type Extinguisher contain a concentrate ( synthetic Aqueous Film-Forming Foam Agent ) mixed with water, which produces foam when discharged. Foam provides a blanket covering when utilized on flammable liquid or carbonaceous fires assisting with the exclusion of oxygen and thus reducing the ability of fuel to continue burning. Foam Extinguishers are effective against Class A & B Fires involving Paper, Textile, Wood, Plastic and Rubber, Motor Oil and Paints, Petrol, Oils, Fats, Tar, Restaurants, Hospitals, Hotels etc.
Manufacturer & Exporter of Highly mobile trolley mounted fire extinguishers,
these units permit a single operator quick access to extinguishing of fires that would
normally require several operators with large hand including Trolley Mounted Fire
Extinguishers, Water Trolley Mounted, Foam Trolley Mounted, Fire Extinguisher
Supplier in Lahore, Karachi, Pakistan
OUR PRODUCTS & SERVICES INCLUDE
How to Use A Fire Extinguisher
Once you have got your fire extinguisher, familiarize yourself with the fire extinguisher instructions so you’ll be prepared in emergency situation where you need to put out a fire. Typically, fire extinguishers are fairly easy to use in the case of a fire. Most of the types operate using the P.A.S.S. Rule:
- P. Pull the pin on the fire extinguisher in order to break the tamper seal.
- A. Aim the fire extinguisher low, with the nozzle pointed at the base of the fire.
- S. Squeeze the handle of the fire extinguisher to release the extinguishing agent.
- S. Sweep the nozzle from side to side while pointed at the base of the fire until it is extinguished.
- If the fire re-ignites, repeat the last 3 steps.
Select Right Type of Fire Extinguisher
"KILL THE FIRE BEFORE IT KILLS YOU"
- Supply & Installation of Fire Extinguishers.
- Refilling & Maintenance of Fire Extinguishers.
- Design, Supply & Installation of Fire Fighting & Fire Alarm System.
- Testing & Commissioning of Fire Protection System
- Maintenance of any Fire Protection & Fire Detection System.
- Hazard Analysis & System Design as per NFPA and / or specific requirements.
- Engineering work and submittable preparation